is a patented formulation based on high-molecular-weight pure hyaluronic acid and blood orange extract, which is rich in vitamin C

Have you ever experienced

Learn more by taking our quiz!

Have you ever noticed spots in your visions while looking at a white wall, the sky, or using a computer with a clear background monitor?

Have you been seeing these threadlike or cobwebs moving for a long time?

Do these spots affect your ability to read, drive, or perform other activities?

It is highly likely that these spots are floaters, also known as myodesopsias.

You may encounter these spots in the future. Learn more about them below.

What are

Floaters are a visual disorder caused by the degeneration of the vitreous body, a gel-like, watery substance within the eye. This degeneration can be a result of aging process, as well as conditions like myopia, excessive dehydration, prolonged periods of severe stress, extended sun exposure, and/or inflammatory processes such as uveitis or diabetes.

What are the symptoms of

The most common symptoms of floaters are small dark shapes that drift across the field of vision. They can take various forms, resembling spots, threads, squiggly lines, or even cobwebs. These shapes appear as darker areas within the vitreous body and move with the motion of our eyes. Floaters can occur at any age and may persist throughout our lives.

Why is hyaluronic acid

The vitreous body has a gel-like consistency: composed of 99% water and the remaining 1% comprising collagen fibers, hyaluronic acid, and proteins that contribute to its structure.

Hyaluronic acid is the most predominant molecule: playing a crucial role in supporting collagen fibers and maintaining the hydration of the vitreous body

As we age, the production of hyaluronic acid within the vitreous body diminishes:leading to a loss of transparency as collagen fibers lose their support and thicken.

What is the advantage of taking hyaluronic acid orally?

After the age of 25, there is a progressive reduction in the production of hyaluronic acid.

Why is a natural vitamin C extract important?

It contributes to normal collagen synthesis and protects cells from oxidative stress.

It is involved in countless cellular processes, including the proper functioning of the immune system.

Game over to floaters!

This dietary supplement is based on pure high molecular weight hyaluronic acid.

It contains standardized blood orange extract characterized by high levels of antioxidant compounds and vitamin C.


Therapeutic scheme

Take 3 ml/day (equivalent to 36 drops) in a glass of water for 1-2 months